ENERGY SQUAD RETURN POLICY
- Return for refund: within 30 days from date of purchase, subject to restocking fee.
- Return for exchange/substitution: within 30 days from date of purchase, subject to restocking fee.
- Return for replacement of defective merchandise: within the warranty term.
Return Policy Overview
All order cancellations and returns of merchandise will only be accepted with prior approval from an Energy Squad representative and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). To begin the return process, please complete the RMA Request Form, including all required fields and a full description for any return to be considered. The RMA Request Form must be submitted within 30 calendar days from purchase, and can be obtained by e-mailing or calling the Energy Squad Customer Service Team. Upon approval, a unique RMA # will be issued via the e-mail address or fax # provided on your RMA Request Form. Once the RMA # has been issued, the merchandise must then be returned within 30 calendar days at the purchaser’s expense. Please note that all returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee, depending on reason for return or upon a final factory inspection.
Cancellations & Refunds/Credits
Orders that are cancelled for any reason before they have shipped will be credited 100%. Orders that are cancelled for any reason after they have already shipped are subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus the cost of freight for the original outgoing order. Returns for credit will only be accepted if requested within 30 days from the date of the original purchase. Additionally, all returned orders must be shipped on the customer’s account,and at their expense.
Exchanges & Substitutions
If you purchased merchandise that you wish to exchange for alternate merchandise, please return the item(s) for a refund (an RMA Request Form must be submitted within 30 days of your purchase) and place a new purchase order for the new item(s). Please reference the new PO # in the description box of your RMA Request Form to avoid a 25% restocking fee. If the new PO is of equal or greater value of your return, we will waive the 25% restocking fee upon inspection that indicates the returned item is in re-sellable condition.
Items that are discovered to be defective will be replaced within our 5-year warranty term. Defective merchandise may also qualify for a credit in lieu of exchange if an RMA Request Form is submitted within 30 days of the original purchase. New items will not be sent out to replace defective items until the latter are received and inspected by an Energy Squad technician. Upon inspection, if your item is found to be defective, the item will be replaced at Energy Squad’s expense. If the item is inspected and found to be in working condition, the item will be returned to the purchaser, also at Energy Squad’s expense.
All packaging and items are carefully inspected prior to shipment. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment by the shipping courier, please contact Energy Squad within 10 calendar days of delivery to initiate a RMA/damage claim. New items will not be sent out to replace damaged merchandise until received and inspected by a Energy Squad technician. Once the return is confirmed damaged, a full refund will be issued.Advanced/Quick Replacements (For Defective Merchandise & Damage Claims)If a new replacement item is needed immediately, the purchaser must request for an advanced replacement on the RMA Request Form. Please be aware that advanced replacement items will be charged to the purchaser’s account and the RMA Request Form will act as the purchaser’s replacement purchase order. If the request is approved by Energy Squad then an RMA # will be issued via the e-mail address or fax # provided on your RMA Request Form. This RMA # will also act as the new purchase order #. After the request is approved, the purchaser must ship back defective product to Energy Squad within 30 days. Upon inspection, if your item is found to be defective, a full refund will be issued, including a $10.00 shipping credit. If the item is inspected and found to be in working condition, the purchaser will have the option of having the item returned to them at Energy Squad’s expense or refunded with a 15% restocking fee (if product is in 100% resalable condition). Remember, please test your products and prove they are defective!
Should merchandise not conform to the purchase order submitted to Energy Squad, the purchaser must notify Energy Squad, in writing, within 10 calendar days of the items being delivered. Otherwise, merchandise shall be deemed accepted by the purchaser.
Summary: How to Return Products to Energy Squad
1. To return any item(s), please contact Energy Squad Customer service by phone or e-mail to receive an RMA Request Form.
2. Once the completed RMA Request Form is reviewed and approved, an RMA # will be issued via the e-mail address or fax # provided on your RMA Request Form. Before shipping your item(s) please make sure that all returned merchandise is in its original condition and is packaged in the original factory packaging. All additional accessories packaged with the product must be included in your return along with all instruction booklets and paperwork. Missing accessories and/or damaged product/factory packaging may result in a denied RMA request upon inspection.
3. When returning merchandise to Energy Squad, please include your valid RMA Request Form and only valid merchandise packaged in your shipment. Additionally, please write the approved RMA # on all sides of the box.
4. Returned merchandise that is lost or damaged during transit is solely the shipper’s responsibility, and Energy Squad shall not be considered responsible. Please package returns carefully. It is important to save the tracking information and to properly insure all merchandise being returned to Energy Squad.