The smart home technology craze is here to stay!
Are you just entering the “smart home” market, or have yet to do so? IT’S OK! You don’t need to be a technology expert, but you should be familiar with what’s trending so that you can address your clients’ needs…….or someone else will.
A 2015 survey by Better Homes and Gardens found that 64% of the millennials they surveyed were interested in having smart technology in their homes. Furthermore, a recent study of buyers’ trends by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows that this generation represents the largest share of potential home buyers during the next 10 years. This is a market you don’t want to ignore.
Do you know what’s hot among consumers, but don’t feel confident marketing yourself as a ”Smart Home Expert”?
TEAM UP WITH THE EXPERTS
At Energy Squad, we are “Smart Home Technology Experts” that you can rely on and consult with to help boost your business and reputation. Whether you are a production builder or custom builder, we will work with you to meet your clients’ needs.
At Energy Squad, we understand the importance of planning ahead. We will work with you and your client to create a “smart-plan”. The smart-plan pieces together the wants and needs of your client and identifies how they might use the technology in each space.
In an effort to save your client $$ and headaches down the road, it is best to pre-wire and integrate smart home technology from the very beginning………..even if they plan to add smart devices at a later date. Starting off with a sound technology plan will not only set your clients’ expectations but ensure their satisfaction.
Energy Squad is not a typical product distributor. We offer a full suite of home technology services required to make new home communities stand out from the competition allowing our customers to simply sell more homes.
- Model Home smart home system design including custom Amazon Alexa voice Sales Skill development
- Installation, Programming and Documentation for your Model Homes
- Wholesale Pricing for Smart Packages and all add-on options
- Perform, Manage or Oversee the Sales & Installation of the Smart Home Packages
- Just-in-time product distribution eliminating the need for builders to stock expensive products that tend to disappear
- Training and Documentation
- Bumper-to-Bumper’ end-user Customer Support for all IT & Smart Home Devices for the Warranty period you establish
- Custom Builder App & Community Dashboard:
"Alexa, when is the next Community Event?"
For More Information CONTACT US!!